POSTPONED: 47th Annual General Meeting of Singapore Society for Microbiology and Biotechnology
Please note that the 47th Annual General Meeting is postponed to a later date. We will advise on the new AGM date when it is fixed.
Asia Pacific Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infection
The Asia Pacific Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infection (APCCMI) is the biennial scientific congress of the Asia Pacific Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infection (APSCMI), which is a partner regional society of the International Society of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy (ISAC). It is organised by partner societies across Asia and Australasia every two years and on average attracts 1000-1500 regional delegates.
It is organised by the Society of Infectious Disease (Singapore) (www.sids.org.sg).
Confirmed keynote speakers include:
- Prof Alison Holmes (Advances in infection control),
- Prof Ian Frazer (HPV vaccine),
- Prof David Paterson (New antibiotics),
- Prof Robin Patel (Advances in rapid diagnostics),
- Prof Frederick Hayden (Advances in influenza therapeutics),
- Prof Linfa Wang (Bat viruses and the next outbreak) and
- Prof Ramanan Laxminarayan (Global and local challenges in AMR).
Event Name: Asia Pacific Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infection (APCCMI)
Dates: 5th to 7th November 2020
Location: Suntec Singapore Exhibition & Convention Centre
Event website: www.apccmi2020.com